Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.
Monthly MEMO Board of Directors Meeting
Sorry, our May Dinner Meeting has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Please take the opportunity to cast your vote via the email link sent to members.
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting will take place after the annual dinner meeting.
Welcome back! Join us on Thursday, September 24, 2020 for a “Casual” MEMO dinner meeting. Meet with your fellow members from 5pm to 6:30pm. The meeting will be held in Electric Time Company’s parking lot, 97 West St in Medfield. Invitations have been sent to your email. Please contact Russ Hallisey if you haven’t received one.
Masks are required unless eating. Bring your own lawn chairs. Sorry, no bathroom facilities will be available. MEMO Member, The Hot Dog Wagon, will be providing light refreshments, hot dogs, drinks and sides. Guests are $10.00ea.
This month’s meeting is a Casual Dinner on Thursday October 22nd 2020 at 5pm in the parking lot at 7th Wave Brewing. Bring your own chair. We will have a pre-packaged dinner from MEMO member Ribpublic BBQ. 7th Wave will have their awesome beer for sale.
Members Free. Please RSVP asap. Remember your mask!
MEMO’s monthly meeting will take place on Thursday, November 19th via Zoom. We are going virtual! Lucille Fisher of Sage and Savvy Marketing will be our guest speaker. She will be talking about social media for your business with helpful info on social media hashtags and Instagram. Please RSVP to Russ Hallisey and let him know your dessert preference. Please let him know if you need additional desserts at $9.00ea. Program is open to MEMO members and their guests only.