January 9, 2020 Monthly Membership Dinner Meeting at Jing’s Garden. Our guest speaker will be Medfield’s Town Administrator, Kristine Trierweiler. She will give use her “State of the Town” update.
Please consider bringing donations of canned food products for the Food Cupboard.
Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.
Monthly MEMO Board of Directors Meeting
Sorry, our May Dinner Meeting has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Please take the opportunity to cast your vote via the email link sent to members.
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting will take place after the annual dinner meeting.
Welcome back! Join us on Thursday, September 24, 2020 for a “Casual” MEMO dinner meeting. Meet with your fellow members from 5pm to 6:30pm. The meeting will be held in Electric Time Company’s parking lot, 97 West St in Medfield. Invitations have been sent to your email. Please contact Russ Hallisey if you haven’t received one.
Masks are required unless eating. Bring your own lawn chairs. Sorry, no bathroom facilities will be available. MEMO Member, The Hot Dog Wagon, will be providing light refreshments, hot dogs, drinks and sides. Guests are $10.00ea.
Discover Medfield Day 2020 CANCELED
The State has issued its Phase III, Step 1, guidelines for activities. The category of events which includes Discover Medfield Day (“large capacity event venues and activities organized to draw together large crowds” such as “street festivals and agricultural festivals”) will not be allowed until Phase IV. Phase IV is not likely to be open before September 26th.
Therefore, Discover Medfield Day is CANCELED for this year.
Exhibitors who have already paid their Booth Fees will be refunded.
Next year’s registration process will reset, using 2019 registrations for Exhibitor Invitations and the registration timetable.
Thanks, Russ Hallisey
Chair – Discover Medfield Day 2020
Discover Medfield Day is our Premiere Event. The Event consists of over 150 booths highlighting Medfield businesses and organizations. To add to the fun, we have an entertainment stage and Kids’ alley filled with rides. This is the social event of the year for Medfield residents.