Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.
Sorry, our May Dinner Meeting has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Please take the opportunity to cast your vote via the email link sent to members.
MEMO’s monthly meeting will take place on Thursday, November 19th via Zoom. We are going virtual! Lucille Fisher of Sage and Savvy Marketing will be our guest speaker. She will be talking about social media for your business with helpful info on social media hashtags and Instagram. Please RSVP to Russ Hallisey and let him know your dessert preference. Please let him know if you need additional desserts at $9.00ea. Program is open to MEMO members and their guests only.
This year’s event will be featured on Medfield TV, Friday, December 4, 2020, from 6-8pm.
The Remnants are a classic rock and blues cover band bringing together castoffs from local favorites Route 109 (long-time MEMO Gazebo performer) and Three Stories (WFNX Last Band Standing finalist). From The Beatles to Weezer, The Remnants offer the tastiest classics from the 70s to the 2000s, served up fresh with a side of funk.
Discover Medfield Day 2021 Planning is in Process! Please be patient while we work with the State’s rules and timetable for large outdoor events.
Discover Medfield Day is our Premiere Event. The Event consists of over 150 booths highlighting Medfield businesses and organizations. To add to the fun, we have an entertainment stage and Kids’ alley filled with rides. This is the social event of the year for Medfield residents.
This year’s registration process will reset, using 2019 registrations for Exhibitor Invitations and the registration timetable.
Thanks, Russ Hallisey
Chair – Discover Medfield Day 2021