MEMO’s dinner meeting will take place on Monday, November 4th at Basils Restaurant. Lucille Fisher of Sage and Savvy Marketing will be our guest speaker. She will be talking about social media for your business. Please RSVP to Russ Hallisey and bring donations of food items for the Medfield Food Cupboard. Please let him know if you need a vegetarian meal. Program is open to MEMO members and their guests only.
Friday, December 6, 2019 in Baxter Park. Come downtown and join the fun!
A drawing will take place to pick six children to dress as elves and ride on Santa’s sleigh in the Holiday Parade the next day. MEMO’s Joy to the World singing contest winners will be featured singers on stage!
M.E.M.O.’s Holiday Parade will be marching down Main Street on Saturday, December 7, 2019. The parade will start at the high school/middle school and wind its way up South Street to Route 109 and down Park Street. Be there to see the Medfield Girl Scout troops of all ages march in their costumes. The parade will feature the Medfield Fire Department along with the High School Marching Band. And best of all – guess who is at the end of the parade!
Enter our elf contest to ride with Mr. and Mrs. Claus on Santa’s sleigh. The contest and drawing will be held during the Tree Lighting on Friday December 6th.
January 9, 2020 Monthly Membership Dinner Meeting at Jing’s Garden. Our guest speaker will be Medfield’s Town Administrator, Kristine Trierweiler. She will give use her “State of the Town” update.
Please consider bringing donations of canned food products for the Food Cupboard.
Our February meeting will take place on Thursday February 6, 2020. The Open House style meeting will be held at Lovell’s Florist & Nursery on Rte 109. A light dinner and talk by John Thompson on updates to the State Hospital project will be provided. If the front door is locked go around the right side of Accents, behind the building, and enter by the rear door of the main shop. Sounds like a fun evening!
Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.