January 9, 2020 Monthly Membership Dinner Meeting at Jing’s Garden. Our guest speaker will be Medfield’s Town Administrator, Kristine Trierweiler. She will give use her “State of the Town” update.
Please consider bringing donations of canned food products for the Food Cupboard.
Our February meeting will take place on Thursday February 6, 2020. The Open House style meeting will be held at Lovell’s Florist & Nursery on Rte 109. A light dinner and talk by John Thompson on updates to the State Hospital project will be provided. If the front door is locked go around the right side of Accents, behind the building, and enter by the rear door of the main shop. Sounds like a fun evening!
Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.
Monthly MEMO Board of Directors Meeting
Sorry, our May Dinner Meeting has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Please take the opportunity to cast your vote via the email link sent to members.
Monthly Board of Directors Meeting will take place after the annual dinner meeting.
Welcome back! Join us on Thursday, September 24, 2020 for a “Casual” MEMO dinner meeting. Meet with your fellow members from 5pm to 6:30pm. The meeting will be held in Electric Time Company’s parking lot, 97 West St in Medfield. Invitations have been sent to your email. Please contact Russ Hallisey if you haven’t received one.
Masks are required unless eating. Bring your own lawn chairs. Sorry, no bathroom facilities will be available. MEMO Member, The Hot Dog Wagon, will be providing light refreshments, hot dogs, drinks and sides. Guests are $10.00ea.