MEMO’s dinner meeting will take place on Monday, November 4th at Basils Restaurant. Lucille Fisher of Sage and Savvy Marketing will be our guest speaker. She will be talking about social media for your business. Please RSVP to Russ Hallisey and bring donations of food items for the Medfield Food Cupboard. Please let him know if you need a vegetarian meal. Program is open to MEMO members and their guests only.
Friday, December 6, 2019 in Baxter Park. Come downtown and join the fun!
A drawing will take place to pick six children to dress as elves and ride on Santa’s sleigh in the Holiday Parade the next day. MEMO’s Joy to the World singing contest winners will be featured singers on stage!
Our March MEMO Dinner Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Jings Garden Restaurant. See you there!
Monday April 6th MEMO Monthly Dinner Meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 precautions.
Gift Card-A-Palooza Rules
- For each $25 increment of gift cards purchased from participating M.E.M.O. members, you will receive one entry to win the grand prize of $250, donated by the Medfield Employers and Merchants Organization.
- If you purchase at least $25 of gift certificates from five or more different participating businesses, you will receive five bonus entries for the grand prize.
- Purchases made between Friday, April 24th and Wednesday, May 13th of 2020 will be eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize winner of $250 will be drawn on May 15.
- The winner of the contest will be featured on the MEMO Facebook page.
Thank you for supporting MEMO business owners.
Sorry, our May Dinner Meeting has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Please take the opportunity to cast your vote via the email link sent to members.
Discover Medfield Day 2020 CANCELED
The State has issued its Phase III, Step 1, guidelines for activities. The category of events which includes Discover Medfield Day (“large capacity event venues and activities organized to draw together large crowds” such as “street festivals and agricultural festivals”) will not be allowed until Phase IV. Phase IV is not likely to be open before September 26th.
Therefore, Discover Medfield Day is CANCELED for this year.
Exhibitors who have already paid their Booth Fees will be refunded.
Next year’s registration process will reset, using 2019 registrations for Exhibitor Invitations and the registration timetable.
Thanks, Russ Hallisey
Chair – Discover Medfield Day 2020
Discover Medfield Day is our Premiere Event. The Event consists of over 150 booths highlighting Medfield businesses and organizations. To add to the fun, we have an entertainment stage and Kids’ alley filled with rides. This is the social event of the year for Medfield residents.